Saturday, January 14, 2017

Christmas Keeps Giving

Ian of The Blog With No Name runs a Secret Santa program every year for the miniatures painting blogosphere, and this year I got in on the fun.  I Santa'd for Koen at Ramblings of an insane mind, and after some delay due to back-orders, received my gift from Thomas, whose blog I don't think I know.



Thomas sent me four packs of Reaper Bones skeletons - one each of three spearmen, archers, swordsmen, and axe-wielding guardians.  As if a dozen bone-rattling undead wasn't enough, Thomas went the extra mile and threw in a Wendigo, a creature perhaps tied with Manticores as my favorite mythological monster.

Thanks Thomas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bill
    Glad you liked the stuff Santa sent you. I'd like to send a special thank you to The War Store who went the extra mile helping me pick out a replacement for the pack that was unavailable. A fine company indeed.
    My blog is http://getitpainted.blogspot.se/
    Cheers/Thomas the Penguin Santa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Thomas! I agree, the War Store is wonderful - I've done business with them for several years now and have never had a complaint.

      Delete